Tuesday, November 18, 2008

my first journal

hi my name is skyler and i am 6 years old. i am in 1st grade. my teachers name is mrs kartak i play softball and soccer and want do gymnastics some day. i am going to mississippi next week for thanksgiving. i will be in a musical at school this week singing songs. i hope my mom and dad and sister and mamaw and papaw and grandmaw will come and watch me and like it. my best friend is allyson.

1 comment:

Lisa Stolle said...

Skyler,
You are such a sweet, smart, and very pretty young lady. I know that your mommy and daddy are very proud of you!! I am your mommy's cousin. My name is Lisa, and my daughter's name is Shelby. I think that Mamaw Cloyd showed you Shelby's picture with the deer that she shot. Have a nice Thanksgiving. I hope we get to see you at Christmas time. Oh, I love your new dog, he is so cute! I love you!! Lisa